Please read the following before you join the group and/or submit your works
We're a group dedicated to Nature and Fantasy. We accept both artwork and photography pieces.
1. Digital Art
2. Traditional Art
3. Mixed Media
5. Photo Manipulation
7. Any type of animal.
8. Fantasy creatures and races.
9. Any type of nature piece.
WE DON'T ACCEPT
1. Anything that isn't Nature or Fantasy related. It's the Nature and Fantazy group, after all. ^^
2. WIP (Works In Progress). Finished pieces, please.
3. Offensive Art (Racism, Discrimination, Picking on Minorities, etc.)
4. Copying or tracing of other peoples' works. Only your original pieces, please.
5. Excessive gore. It is fine if there is blood in your pieces of art, just not a ridiculous amount. If you're unsure about submitting a piece, please let us know in a comment on the main page linking us to your piece and we'll confirm whether or not it's appropriate. Thanks!
6. Excessive nudity. Nudity is also fine to a point. But if your piece of photography or art has 5 penises in it, and there's a girl in the middle, and her butt is sticking out...well, you get my point. Once again, if you're unsure about a piece, please comment on the main page linking us to the piece in question and we'll get back to you.
9. Fan Art. Sorry, but we just want original works, please.
Submissions per day: I think 4 is a safe amount for people to submit. This could be subject to change as the group grows and changes. Founder, Co-Founders, and Contributors are allowed to submit more at our own discretion.
1. First and foremost, please be kind and courteous to everyone in the group. If we find that you've been rude to someone without a good reason, we'll permanently ban you from the group. This includes flaming, discrimination, racism, rude comments, degradation of a person's artwork, etc.
2. This goes hand in hand with the first rule. If you notice or see anyone treating you or someone else rudely, please notify the Founder or Co-Founders, please.
3. The Founders, Co-founders, and Contributors will hand pick which deviations go into the featured area. Please do not try submitting your deviation to this area.
8. There are quality standards for this group. The piece needs to look like some time was taken to make it. Art needs to be fully finished and it should be apparent that care was taken to make it. Photography should have good composition and not be too grainy/washed out/ etc. Pieces should be cropped nicely and not look blurry when you submit them. Pieces will be looked over and accepted/rejected by the Founder, Co-Founders, and Contributors.
This pertains to the above rule: There is a special folder in the gallery called "Feedback Wanted". Anyone in the group can submit to this folder freely. If you're unsatisfied with a piece and want feedback on it, then post your piece here. This is also meant for deviations that have been rejected from the group. If you're wondering why the piece wasn't accepted, post it here.
If you decide to post in this folder, the Founder, Co-Founders, and Contributors will try our best to give you feedback ourselves. Remember that the feedback will be constructive, so please don't feel bad if we don't say the piece is perfect. Constructive advice is the point of this folder.
There are descriptions on the side of each of the folders when you click on them. They give a basic list of animals/plants/creatures that you can post in that particular folder. If the animal/plant/creature that you have drawn or taken a photo of is not in the description, please google it to make sure. If google doesn't give you any results, please ask the Founder, Co-Founders, or Contributors.
Also: Any hand made items should go into the category of artwork! ^^
When you press the 'Join Our Group' button, please make sure to copy and paste 'I have read the rules and submission policies' into the comments area. That way we'll know whether you've read these or not. If it's not in the comments area, then we'll ask you to read the rules and re-join the group. Thank you!